265 learners just bought this course...
Enhance Your Emotional Intelligence
About the Course
Learn the importance of emotional intelligence. It is a skill that allows us to understand and analyse different individual behaviours.
You can get better at it through practice and training like any other skill. However, this course can be an advantage for students, leaders or anyone working with other people, no matter the organisation’s size. By focusing on the five core competencies of emotional intelligence, you can efficiently resolve conflicts, reduce team stress, improve job satisfaction and build relationships.
Be a part of this course, and you will learn how to develop and implement these competencies to enhance your relationships in work and life. In addition, this course provides real-life examples to increase your understanding of behaviours and manage your responses to particular situations.
12 Months Access
When we experience strong emotions and have to go to the office, it can be challenging to put these emotions aside and focus on work. Knowing what is causing your feelings and what strategies help you manage them will help you outside of the office and inside it. EI also enables you to deal with the social complexities of the workspace.
Having high emotional intelligence can help you succeed by leading to great effectiveness, improving your empathy and understanding of other people. It also helps to have a higher ability to work successfully with others and find the best possible solution.
As a leader, being self-aware means having a clear picture of your strengths and weaknesses. Being able to self-regulate means acting out of intention instead of reacting out of emotion. When complex issues come up with the business, these skills allow you to calmly reason and interact with your team. As a team member, Emotional Intelligence can help you handle stressful projects, get along with co-workers, monitor your performance, and stay motivated.
Emotions drive behaviour. By engaging with your team’s emotions, you are more likely to succeed in your interaction. This involves things like changing the tasks of an unengaged team member, watching your body language while delivering criticism, and sharing excitement over a job well done.
- Corporate Executives at all levels
- Students/ Entrepreneurs
- Those aiming for leadership roles in the future
- Anyone looking to improve upon themselves
- Introduction to Emotions1:02 min
- Factors Influencing Emotions 3:01 min
- Origins of Emotional Intelligence 01:55 min
- Emotional Intelligence as a Skill 0:38 min
- Pros & Cons of Emotional Intelligence 0:57 min
- Nine Types of Intelligence by Howard Garner 03:18 min
- What is the Difference between EQ & IQ? 01:28 min
- Limbic System: Emotions 01:49 min
- The Amygdala 02:42 min
- Role of Emotional Intelligence 01:35 min
- Activity Based Model of Emotional Intelligence 01:47 min
- Trait Emotional Intelligence 01:19 min
- Mixed Model by Goleman: Introduction 0:41 min
- Mixed Model by Goleman: Self-Awareness 01:26 min
- Mixed Model by Goleman: Self-Regulation 01:00 min
- Mixed Model by Goleman: Motivation 0:54 min
- Mixed Model By Goleman: Empathy 0:43 min
- Mixed Model By Goleman: Social Skills 0:49 min
- How to Become Self-Aware? 01:32 min
- 14 Signs You Are Emotionally Intelligent 05:44 min
- Test Your EQ
- Elon Musk 01:27 min
- Indra Nooyi 01:38 min
- Richard Branson 01:12 min
- Satya Nadella 02:00 min
- Verbal Communication Skills 01:00 min
- Non-Verbal Communication Skills 01:08 min
- Importance & Demonstration of EQ at Work 02:14 min
- Emotional Intelligence in Leadership: Introduction 01:13 min
- Volkswagen’s Ad Campaign 01:49 min
- Emotional Leadership Styles: Authoritative Leadership 01:19 min
- Emotional Leadership Styles: The Coaching Leader 02:00 min
- Emotional Leadership Styles: The Affiliative Leadership 01:35 min
- Emotional Leadership Styles: The Democratic Leadership 01:00 min
- Emotional Leadership Styles: The Pacesetting Leadership 01:12 min
- Emotional Leadership Styles: Autocratic Leadership 01:46 min
- Measurement of Emotional Intelligence 01:04 min
- Social Management & Responsibility 01:50 min
- Conflict Management: Introduction 01:41 min
- Conflict Management: Different Types 03:03 min
- Importance of Managing Conflict for Employee Happiness 02:25 min
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Model: Introduction 0:46 min
- Thomas Kilmann Conflict Model: Different Modes 05:20 min
- Importance of Negotiation in Conflict Management 03:44 min
- Facilitating Conflict Process 03:59 min
- Techniques for Making a Win-Win Case: Activity 0:57 min
- Case Study 3: Resolving Conflict
- Case Study 4: Team Conflict
- Psychological Wellbeing 01:29 min
- Using Emotional Intelligence to Cultivate Wellbeing 03:04 min
- Conclusion to the Course 01:01 min
- Your Feedback Matters
Shruti Swaroop is the founder of Embrace and a certified ICF & Marshall Goldsmith Coach.
She brings a global perspective to her coaching, consulting practices, and client management. As a Certified Coach and Master Facilitator, she has closely worked with various CEOs, HR professionals and mid-level executives across geographies.
She works towards enabling organisations to build an inclusive workforce and creates various initiatives within the team member lifecycle that helps strengthen teamwork and collaboration.
She focuses on navigating challenging group dynamics to discover enriched relationships by building Emotional Intelligence.