380 learners just bought this course...
Planning and Decision Making
About the Course
Planning and decision-making skills are crucial for everyone. These are skills that every professional will need to use at some stage in their career. And as you move up the ladder, it becomes more crucial to plan strategically and make the right decisions because wrong steps can cost you and your organisation a lot of money, time and resources.
This course will teach you critical thinking strategies and help you make better decisions. It also gives us a deep understanding of leadership and allows you to manage yourself, your teammates, available resources, including time, and surrounding conditions to reach the desired goal.
12 Months Access
Planning and decision making should always go hand in hand. No plan can succeed without efficient decision making. Even the best plans are useless if not implemented correctly.
Planning helps in identifying goals and business plans thoroughly. Therefore, a clear business plan is crucial for success as it vividly helps us identify our goals.
This course will teach you the guidelines of planning and decision-making, how to take calculated risks, how to use data in planning and decision-making, and the planning and decision-making process.
Strategic Planning is creating specific business plans, implementing them and evaluating the result of the project. This process helps in achieving goals in a highly competitive market.
- Corporate executives of all levels
- Entrepreneurs and founders
- Those in managerial positions or leadership roles
- Planning and Decision Making 09:25 min + PDF
- Self Reflection
- Scenario: Planning 01:47 min
- The Context of Planning & Decision Making 03:33 min
- The Process of Planning and Decision Making 07:36 min
- Types of Planning and Decision Making 15:00 min + PDF
- Guidelines for Planning and Decision Making 09:25 min + PDF
- Planning and Performance Parameters 08:52 min
- Role of Leader in Planning and Decision Making 12:12 min
- Use of Data in Planning and Decision Making 16:34 min + PDF
- Creating a Culture of Planning and Decision Making 10:06 min + PDF
- Scenario: Decision Making 01:26 min
- Requirement of a good Planning Process 08:30 min + PDF
- Scenario: Planning Process 01:24 min
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Planning and Decision Making
- Course Assessment
With 37 years of advisory research, training, and managerial experience, Professor Piyush Sinha holds a PhD in marketing. He was a Professor in Retailing and Chairperson, Department of Marketing at Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A), India, till March 2018. Before IIMA, he taught at IIM Bangalore, XIMB and was Dean at MICA.
Director, CRI Advisory and Research