380 learners just bought this course...
Planning and Decision Making
About the Course
12 Months Access
Planning and decision making should always go hand in hand. No plan can succeed without efficient decision making. Even the best plans are useless if not implemented correctly.
Planning helps in identifying goals and business plans thoroughly. Therefore, a clear business plan is crucial for success as it vividly helps us identify our goals.
This course will teach you the guidelines of planning and decision-making, how to take calculated risks, how to use data in planning and decision-making, and the planning and decision-making process.
Strategic Planning is creating specific business plans, implementing them and evaluating the result of the project. This process helps in achieving goals in a highly competitive market.
- Corporate executives of all levels
- Entrepreneurs and founders
- Those in managerial positions or leadership roles
- Planning and Decision Making 09:25 min + PDF
- Self Reflection
- Scenario: Planning 01:47 min
- The Context of Planning & Decision Making 03:33 min
- The Process of Planning and Decision Making 07:36 min
- Types of Planning and Decision Making 15:00 min + PDF
- Guidelines for Planning and Decision Making 09:25 min + PDF
- Planning and Performance Parameters 08:52 min
- Role of Leader in Planning and Decision Making 12:12 min
- Use of Data in Planning and Decision Making 16:34 min + PDF
- Creating a Culture of Planning and Decision Making 10:06 min + PDF
- Scenario: Decision Making 01:26 min
- Requirement of a good Planning Process 08:30 min + PDF
- Scenario: Planning Process 01:24 min
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Planning and Decision Making
- Course Assessment
Director, CRI Advisory and Research