292 learners just bought this course...
Understanding Corporate Social Responsibility
About the Course
01 hr 40 mins
12 Months Access
Corporate social responsibility is a management concept that emerged in the latter half of the 20th century. It involves building relationships with partners to improve the image and credibility of the company, where companies integrate social and environmental concerns into their business.
CSR is beneficial for organisations as it builds public trust, makes sense of identity with the business they work for, helps team member retention and creates a productive and positive influence in the workplace.
The basic principles of CSR are sustainability, accountability and transparency.
Stakeholders are all individuals, communities, institutions, or organisations that can influence the business or can be influenced by it.
- Responsible Sustainable Leadership: Key Attributes 07:26 min
- Self Reflection
- Scenario 104:53 min
- Responsible Sustainable Leadership: Expectations 13:08 min + PDF
- Responsible Sustainable Leadership: Qualities 16:30 min + PDF
- Responsible Sustainable Leadership: Guidelines 07:50 min
- Promoting Sustainability: Role of Leadership 09:18 min
- Responsible Sustainable Leadership: A Model 12:56 min + PDF
- Scenario 2 03:36 min
- Sustainable Leadership: Case Study 1 09:33 min + PDF
- Sustainable Leadership: Case Study 2 06:11 min + PDF
- Scenario 3 03:28 min
- Summarisation 02:03 min
- Feedback Form
- Key Points to Remember
- Course Assessment