530 learners just bought this course...
Sales Mastery: Close Any Sale
About the Course
Business is no business without sales. A good salesperson is the backbone of any organisation. Closing a deal is an art you can master to enhance your professional growth. This program teaches you how to unravel customer needs, gain commitment, handle various customers’ attitudes, and convert their ‘No’ to ‘Yes’.
Learn the most coveted sales tips and tricks and stand out from the crowd. Drive value for your organisation through strategic sales management and build a rewarding sales career for yourself.
This course is a sales training program for beginners and employees who deal with customers every day.
12 Month Access
Yes, you can take this course without any prior experience or degree. All you need is an interest in building your career in sales.
Whether you are a sales professional or starting your own business, this course will help you learn the art and science of selling. It will help you understand customer needs and do business in all situations. In addition, This course will teach you to convince the most cynical customer and convert their ‘no’ to a ‘yes’.
Though you might be an experienced salesperson, sales training reinforces your selling skills and instils confidence. It also inspires you to adjust to the new buyer behaviour or industry trends. Sales training also builds upon and enhances existing sales skills.
The sales mastery course offers you a new perspective on sales. It offers you practical strategies to grow your business and inspires you to be a better salesperson and build a good relationship with your customers.
This program will help you learn strategic ways to increase the business’s revenue. In addition, it will provide the much in demand Sales training that can help drive growth in accountability, acquire new customers, and build customer relationships.
- Introduction to Instructor 01:26 min
- Introduction to the Course 02:53 min
- Self Reflection
- Sales: A Great Career Option 10:12 min + PDF
- The Sales Profession has Changed 01:38 min + PDF
- What is Selling? 12:47 min + PDF
- Preparation for Career in Sales 05:06 min + PDF
- Sales Call: The Door Opener 07:52 min + PDF
- Why Do Customers Buy?06:54 min + PDF
- Types of Needs 07:10 min + PDF
- How to Create a Powerful Value Proposition? 06:07 min + PDF
- How to Uncover Needs? 13:40 min + PDF
- How to Uncover Needs? – Scenario 02:22 min
- How to Present a Solution? 15:25 min + PDF
- How to Gain Commitment? 12:51 min + PDF
- Types of Customer Attitude 05:13 min + PDF
- How to Handle a Positive Prospect? 02:34 min + PDF
- How to Handle a Questioning Prospect? 05:46 min + PDF
- How to Handle a Silent Prospect? 06:13 min + PDF
- How to Handle a Dislike Prospect? 13:55 min + PDF
- How to Handle a Dislike Prospect? – Scenario 02:14 min
- Online Sales Call 09:31 min + PDF
- The Job of Selling Never Ends 04:31 min + PDF
- 8 Mantras to Sales Mastery 09:16 min + PDF
- Managing Change in this VUCA World 08:23 min + PDF
- Ever-Evolving Salesperson 11:06 min + PDF
- 7 Pillars of Success in Sales 21:03 min + PDF
- Measure to Succeed in Sales 06:01 min + PDF
- Be a Mentor and Coach 06:39 min + PDF
- The Sales-Oath 05:21 min + PDF
- The Sales Mastery: Summary 03:21 min
- Feedback Form: The Sales Mastery
- Key Points to Remember
- Course Assessment
- FAQs answered by Achal Rangaswamy from the webinar
- Bonus Video Content: 7 Webinar Questions Answered by Achal Rangaswamy
Mr Achal Rangaswamy is a veteran Sales and Marketing Professional.
He completed his Post Graduate studies at Delhi University and is an Alumnus of the prestigious St Stephen’s College.
His last assignment was President – Marketing with Bell Ceramics Ltd on the professional front. Mr Rangaswamy was conferred with the AMA – Zydus Cadila Marketing Man of The year Award, instituted by The Ahmedabad Management Association. He is the author of 4 books on building a fulfilling career, managing time, and success in selling.
He has also delivered a TEDx talk at IIM-Raipur in 2017 on ‘Discovering the Joy of Selling.’
Marketing Advisor and Sales Coach