275 learners just bought this course...
Building High-Performing Teams
About the Course
If you are a manager responsible for a strategic team that adds value to the organisation and seeks to make a more substantial impact, this is the course for you. This course on Building High-Performing Teams will teach you the most critical attributes of a leader.
In this course, you will learn how to develop high-performing teams, encourage the character traits of a high-performing workgroup, acquire the skill and build a high-performance work environment, and, most importantly, how to drive strategic direction by leveraging your strengths.
01 hr 40 mins
12 Month Access
This course will teach you how to motivate your team, make people feel smart, build a foundation of trust for your team members, communicate effectively etc. It introduces you to the basics that it takes to lead a high performing team.
Being a good team player can make you a valuable team member and open you to new opportunities. This course will also give you valuable insights on building team spirit and how to build a good team culture which will make you a team player.
A good team player is vital to an organisation because they have a lot of emotional intelligence, have a clear vision for the team and makes it easier for the team to collaborate ideas.
A good team player is flexible, welcomes collaboration, is accountable, has a positive attitude and is committed to the team.
A leader should show acknowledgement for the team’s achievement, instil value and know-how to empower the team.
- Introduction on Building High-Performing Team 03:48 min
- Self Reflection
- Scenario: Whose Fault is it? 01:52 min
- High-Performance Teams: Culture vs Individual Leaders 07:18 min + PDF
- Scenario: Difference between a Good Leader and Bad Leader 02:36 min
- High Performing Team Ingredients 08:59 min + PDF
- Characteristics of High Performing Teams and Its Leaders 10:17 min
- Can an Average Leader Lead a High Performing Team? 09:05 min + PDF
- Traits of Leaders of High Performing Teams 08:12 min + PDF
- Sustaining a High Performing Team 09:11 min
- High Performing Team in an Average Performing Organisation 07:06 min
- Transforming an Average Team into a High Performing Team 09:27 min + PDF
- Factors Contributing to the fall of a High Performing Team 09:00 min
- Scenario: What does a High Performing Team Look Like? 01:23 min
- Tips for Building Leaders to Create a High Performing Team 11:13 min + PDF
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Building High-Performing Teams
- Course Assessment