275 learners just bought this course...
Building High-Performing Teams
About the Course
01 hr 40 mins
12 Month Access
This course will teach you how to motivate your team, make people feel smart, build a foundation of trust for your team members, communicate effectively etc. It introduces you to the basics that it takes to lead a high performing team.
Being a good team player can make you a valuable team member and open you to new opportunities. This course will also give you valuable insights on building team spirit and how to build a good team culture which will make you a team player.
A good team player is vital to an organisation because they have a lot of emotional intelligence, have a clear vision for the team and makes it easier for the team to collaborate ideas.
A good team player is flexible, welcomes collaboration, is accountable, has a positive attitude and is committed to the team.
A leader should show acknowledgement for the team’s achievement, instil value and know-how to empower the team.
- Introduction on Building High-Performing Team 03:48 min
- Self Reflection
- Scenario: Whose Fault is it? 01:52 min
- High-Performance Teams: Culture vs Individual Leaders 07:18 min + PDF
- Scenario: Difference between a Good Leader and Bad Leader 02:36 min
- High Performing Team Ingredients 08:59 min + PDF
- Characteristics of High Performing Teams and Its Leaders 10:17 min
- Can an Average Leader Lead a High Performing Team? 09:05 min + PDF
- Traits of Leaders of High Performing Teams 08:12 min + PDF
- Sustaining a High Performing Team 09:11 min
- High Performing Team in an Average Performing Organisation 07:06 min
- Transforming an Average Team into a High Performing Team 09:27 min + PDF
- Factors Contributing to the fall of a High Performing Team 09:00 min
- Scenario: What does a High Performing Team Look Like? 01:23 min
- Tips for Building Leaders to Create a High Performing Team 11:13 min + PDF
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Building High-Performing Teams
- Course Assessment