265 learners just bought this course...
Developing Entrepreneurship Qualities
About the Course
01 hr 55 mins
12 Months Access
Entrepreneurs should be willing to take calculated risks because there is no profit without the risk. Every successful entrepreneur took a risk at one point in time to get where they are.
Some of the biggest challenges are shortage of capital and cash, having a good business plan, sticking to it, maintaining your work-life balance etc.
Entrepreneurs should never have self-doubts. It can kill dreams, long before any external factors can come into play.
By the end of this course, you will be able to identify business opportunities, take smart calculated risks and know how to develop your ntrepreneurial skills.
Of course, this will help you enhance your career as entrepreneurial skill keeps you in trend with the current changing market scenario.
- Introduction, Self-Reflection 07:15 min
- Factors to Develop Entrepreneurship 09:41 min + PDF
- Scenario 101:55 min
- The Entrepreneurship Triangle – Person, Context and Enterprise 07:58 min + PDF
- The Person: Attributes of an Entrepreneur 07:35 min + PDF
- Scenario 2 01:19 min
- The Context for Entrepreneurship 09:53 min + PDF
- The Enterprise 07:43 min + PDF
- What is Corporate Entrepreneurship? 3:59 min
- Risk-Taking: The Core to Entrepreneurship 13:05 min + PDF
- Scenario 3 05:46 min
- Leverages of Risks 06:20 min + PDF
- Requirement to promote Entrepreneurship 12:49 min + PDF
- Key Points to Remember
- Evaluation of Investment Project: Feedback Form
- Course Assessment