240 learners just bought this course...
About the Course
The current market is nothing but Volatile, Uncertain, Complex and Ambiguous as our world is continuously getting disrupted by pandemics, political chaos, new technological inventions, global warming etc. Therefore, to flourish and survive in this world, we must always be prepared to battle uncertainties. However, this can only be achieved by staying creative and innovative.
It is imperative to transform through innovation as a leader to keep up with the volatile market. This program gives you insight into how you can use creativity and innovation in business, entrepreneurship and enhance leadership skills.
12 Months Access
Research shows that creativity is a skill that can be developed and a process that can be managed. However, it takes discipline and commitment to honing one’s creative talents.
Innovation is essential to keep up with the fast-changing and volatile market. To stay relevant and keep up with the changes, we need to find newer ways to solve business problems.
To excel in this competitive market, one must fend off rivals with new products or services. These new ideas come from a creative process, thereby making creativity a critical factor in the growth of one’s career.
Creativity does not require any resources; with a little bit of understanding of the facets of creativity and a change in attitude, one can quickly hone their creative skills.
Creativity does not always mean painting, singing or dancing. This course will teach you to be creative through a change in perspective and innovative strategies to help you stay creative at work.
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, CEO, COO, Managing Director
- Corporate executives who want to climb the corporate ladder
- Any Professional/Student who aims to bring creativity in their lives
- Why Should Leaders be Creative or Innovative? 02:20 min + PDF
- Scenario 1: Qualities of a Creative Leader 03:06 min
- What is Creativity?
- Facets of Creativity with Illustration 7:30 min + PDF
- Why is it essential to be Creative? 21:23 min + PDF
- Innovation: Perspectives 03:20 min + PDF
- Innovation: Issues and Challenges 11:33 min + PDF
- Innovation v/s Creativity 03:57 min
- Source of Innovation 06:06 min + PDF
- Innovation Strategy 06:08 min + PDF
- Learning from Organisations that Failed to Innovate 11:41 min + PDF
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Creativity and Innovation
- Course Assessment
Saswati Sinha is a Human Resource leader with more than 20 years of experience in people processes and strategy. She has been awarded the Top 100 and Top101HR Minds in India by ‘World HRD Congress’ in 2018 and 2019. She is also the winner of Top Fabulous HR Leaders in 2020. She has worked with leading firms in the respective business domains like LeadBusiness HR, and Publicis Media.
Ms Saswati Sinha
Head-HR, Cheil India (Samsung Group)