290 learners just bought this course...
About the Course
01 hr 40 mins
12 Months Access
Research shows that creativity is a skill that can be developed and a process that can be managed. However, it takes discipline and commitment to honing one’s creative talents.
Innovation is essential to keep up with the fast-changing and volatile market. To stay relevant and keep up with the changes, we need to find newer ways to solve business problems.
To excel in this competitive market, one must fend off rivals with new products or services. These new ideas come from a creative process, thereby making creativity a critical factor in the growth of one’s career.
Creativity does not require any resources; with a little bit of understanding of the facets of creativity and a change in attitude, one can quickly hone their creative skills.
Creativity does not always mean painting, singing or dancing. This course will teach you to be creative through a change in perspective and innovative strategies to help you stay creative at work.
- Entrepreneurs, Founders, CEO, COO, Managing Director
- Corporate executives who want to climb the corporate ladder
- Any Professional/Student who aims to bring creativity in their lives
- Why Should Leaders be Creative or Innovative? 02:20 min + PDF
- Scenario 1: Qualities of a Creative Leader 03:06 min
- What is Creativity?
- Facets of Creativity with Illustration 7:30 min + PDF
- Why is it essential to be Creative? 21:23 min + PDF
- Innovation: Perspectives 03:20 min + PDF
- Innovation: Issues and Challenges 11:33 min + PDF
- Innovation v/s Creativity 03:57 min
- Source of Innovation 06:06 min + PDF
- Innovation Strategy 06:08 min + PDF
- Learning from Organisations that Failed to Innovate 11:41 min + PDF
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Creativity and Innovation
- Course Assessment