123 learners just bought this course...
Change Management for Organisations
About the Course
In a rapidly globalising world, every organisation at some point in time has to change to remain viable in the market. Therefore, a company that adapts quickly creates a competitive advantage.
Change is inevitable, but you can control how it impacts your organisation. Therefore, developing a structured approach to change is critical. It ensures a smooth and beneficial transition while mitigating disruption.
This program will teach you how to manage change by developing a changed mindset towards change. It will also show you how to create a productive change cycle and lead yourself and others in managing change. So take this opportunity to be the change agent in your organisation.
12 Month Access
Change is inevitable in this globalising world, but when change management is applied correctly, it helps in reducing wastes and thus lowering costs. The change also helps increase productivity, decrease risks, and add value to the organisation.
This course will help you navigate change in the organisation, communicate the change vision, the importance of consolidating and implementing change and generate short-term wins.
As we all know, change is inevitable; learning how to manage change can be a feather in your cap; it will help you manage and succeed in your organisation in the face of both major and minor change.
Change management helps the organisation to respond faster to customer demands, generates revenue, and planned change management lowers the risk of unsuccessful change.
While managing change in the organisation, the management should provide staff support for modifications to increase team members’ acceptance of the change.
- Change Management: An Imperative 04:42 min + PDF
- Self Reflection
- People, People, People at the epicentre of Change 09:33 min + PDF
- Change is the Only Constant 11:34 min + PDF
- Creating a Sense of Urgency 08:20 min + PDF
- Communicating the Change Vision 07:28 min + PDF
- Our Iceberg is Melting’ Story, Metaphor and the Management of Organizational Change 06:38 min
- Our Iceberg is Melting: The Power of Metaphors 03:13 min
- Our Iceberg is Melting: Analysis and Application 09:24 min + PDF
- Leading Change Empower Broad-Based Action 09:49 min + PDF
- Generate Short Term Wins 07:52 min + PDF
- The Importance of Consolidating and Implementation of Change 06:09 min + PDF
- Leading Change: Anchor Change in Culture 05:07 min + PDF
- How to Start Right and End Right 08:32 min + PDF
- Scenario 1: Successful Change Management 03:08 min
- Scenario 2: Change Management Failures 02:05 min
- Feedback Form
- Key Points to Remember
- Frequently Asked Question Videos
- Course Assessment
Mr Yogi Sriram is a self-driven and focused HR leader with 43 years of versatile experience in multiple HR functions across diverse industries – Manufacturing, Hospitality, Finance, FMCG, Engineering, Petroleum and Construction. He has also proven expertise in Talent Spotting, Succession Planning, Career Sculpting, Organization Development, Talent Management and Change Management. He is one of the longest-serving HR leaders in the country. He did his bachelor in economics from Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi University, LLB from Law Center, Delhi University, MBA from FMS, Delhi University and Masters in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations from TISS. He has also been awarded a PhD Degree from ITM University Raipur and the University of Engineering and Management.
Dr Yogi Sriram
Advisor to CEO & MD,
Group Human Resources Larsen & Toubro Limited