257 learners just bought this course...
Crack Your Next Interview
About the Course
Even after applying for 100s of jobs, if you are not getting interview calls. Or if you believe you deserve a high-paying job but are not confident that you will get it. This course will take you through the complete preparation process for an interview.
This course is beneficial if you freeze in front of the interviewer or find answering the interviewer’s questions challenging. It covers the research before the interview, the do’s & don’ts during an interview and the follow-up after the interview.
12 Month Access
Topics You Will Learn in the Course
- How to Prepare for the Interview
- Tools to Search Jobs & Make Resumes
- Importance of Body Language in Interview
- Correct Answering Structure in an Interview
- Types of Questions & Answering Technique
- How to Engage With an Interviewer
- Power of Active Learning in an Interview
- How to Negotiate the Best Salary
- How to Know Your Worth & Calculate Your Salary Range
- Interview Mistakes to Avoid
- Body Language Skills
- Communication Skills
- Responding to Unexpected Interview Changes
- Understanding the Interview Process
Yes, It’s going to be a completely pre recorded video module which you can watch at your comfort
Interview skill is a basic requirement to clear any interview. This course will fasten the process to get your dream job and will boost your confidence
This course is for undergraduates, graduates, freshers and professionals with 1 to 5 years of Corporate experience.
- Research and Networking 10:31 min
- CV/Resume Writing 05:44 min
- Interview Day Preparation 07:25 min
- Basic Requirements 03:29 min
- Attire and Confidence 03:43 min
- Meeting With Interviewer 03:14 min
- What to Discuss 03:10 min
- Star Technique 04:14 min
- Commonly Asked Questions (PDF)
- Questions to Be Asked 04:48 min
- Online Interview Preparation 04:10 min
- Steps to Be Followed After Interview 03:09 min
Ritika Joshi has over 14 years of corporate experience with India’s leading organizations like TATA, Reliance, Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess Training and Microsoft.
Her expertise is training & development and people development through organized skill-based training. She has conducted over 100 interview skills workshops.
She is an entrepreneur and helps people enhance their personality to land their ideal job, build up their careers and provides people with a supportive community of over 30000 individuals.