261 learners just bought this course...
Evaluation of Investment Projects
About the Course
Finance fundamentals are crucial for anyone navigating through a corporate world. It helps you understand your organisation’s financial issues, financial investors, and the market space.
This course helps you understand the finance language of the organisation and professionals. By the end of this course, you will understand how organisations decide whether to invest in that particular project or not. It will also teach you the tools and techniques most widely used for this purpose through case studies and examples.
12 Months Access
This course will teach you how to understand and evaluate financial projects and the essential financial language used in the corporate world.
This program will help you navigate the corporate world, understand how it works and functions, enhancing your career in the process.
Project evaluation helps make the right decision by correctly determining the project’s relevance and profitability.
- Working professionals in the finance domain
- Chartered Accountants and similar other professionals
- Entrepreneurs/ Founders/ Academicians
- Management graduates
- Introduction to the Course 01:20 min
- Evaluation of Investment Projects 09:53 min + PDF
- Pillars of Investment Decision 07:20 min + PDF
- PayBack Period (PB) 08:30 min + PDF
- Discounted PayBack Period (DPBP) 07:02 min + PDF
- Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) 10:28 min + PDF
- Internal Rate of Return (IRR) 09:27 min + PDF
- Accounting Rate of Return (ARR) 06:27 min + PDF
- Adjusted Present Value (APV) 06:04 min + PDF
- Opportunity Cost (OC) 04:02 min + PDF
- Which Tools to Use: Where and Why? 03:44 min + PDF
- Case: Domino’s Pizza 07:51 min + PDF
- Case Study: Additional Material
- Summarisation 04:09 min
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form: Evaluation of Investment Project
- Course Assessment
Mr. Anurag Bhatnagar is Co-Founder of Shift AltCap. He is a Chartered Accountant by Profession and a veteran Finance Professional with over 29 years of experience in Finance, Accounts, Treasury, Liabilities, Stock Broking, Asset Management and Life Insurance. He has worked with prestigious organisations like HDFC, Citi Financial, Max Insurance, A. F. Ferguson & Co and IL&FS.
Mr. Anurag Bhatnagar
CEO, GrassRoot Trading Network