We value our relationship with you and in order to honor the same, Jaipuria Educational Services LLP (“we”, “us”, “our”, “ijaipuria”) adheres to the ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you provide.
When the User creates an account with us, registers itself with us, updates or changes the information, we collect certain information to identify the user. The User generally provides us the following:
- name, age, email address, gender, location, phone number, password;
- transaction and payment related information, including debit card, credit card and net banking information or any other payment method information; and
- information provided to us when the User contact us for help.
- Information provided by user during the program
We may use the Information collected form the Users from time to time as required, to provide the User with the Services, offers, promotions and other important Information related to the Services etc.
Information collected automatically
In addition to the above mentioned Information, we may receive and store certain types of information, including but not limited to, IP address, User’s mobile operating system, browser, search terms, cookies, information about the way the User uses the Services, etc. We analyze this information to improve and enhance our Services, by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences.
We use an outside payment processing company to bill you for availing our Services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
How we use the information collected
Only ijaipuria has the right to the Information given by the Users. We use the information provided by the Users to analyze trends, to conduct research, to administer our Services, to learn about each User’s learning patterns and movements around the Services. We will use the Information to improve the quality of our Services continuously so as to make it more useful for the User’s.
- as required by law or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, address security or technical issues or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the Information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this Policy;
- with third party service providers in order to personalize the Services for a better User experience and to perform behavioral analysis.
We may use the Information to provide you with the technical assistance as and when required.
We will occasionally send email notices or contact you to communicate about our upgraded and new Services.
We take reasonable security measures to protect the Information that we collect from the Users from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. We provide adequate safeguards to protect Information we collect, process and maintain. For example, we limit access to the Information to authorized employees only who need to know that Information in order to operate, develop or improve our Services. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for Information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
How long we retain data collected from the User’s
Currently, we plan to retain user data while an account is active and for at least 3 years afterward. We may alter this practice according to legal and business requirements. For example, we may lengthen the retention period for some data if needed to comply with law or voluntary codes of conduct. Unless otherwise prohibited, we may shorten the retention period for some types of data if needed to free up storage space.
We may send you alerts and notifications by email or phone (through sms/call) to inform you about new Service offerings or other information which we feel might be useful for you.
Processing, the User’s Information in any way, including, but not limited to, collecting, storing, deleting, using, combining, sharing, transferring and disclosing information, all of which activities will take place in India. If you reside outside India, your information will be transferred, processed and stored in accordance with the applicable data protection laws of India.
- Terms and Condition of Use (“Terms”)
These Terms, which may be modified from time to time, governs User’s access to and use of the Services and contents and constitute a binding legal agreement between you and ijaipuria. By using the Services, the User agree to follow and be bound by the Terms concerning User’s use of our Service. We may revise these Terms at any time without giving any prior notice to the User.
The User acknowledges and agrees that, by accessing our Services, by accessing any content from or through the Services, or by registering for an account and submitting User’s credit or debit card information (including information of any other payment mode), the User is indicating that the User has read, understood and agree to be bound by, the Terms, whether or not the User has registered for our Services. If the User do not agree to the Terms, then the User have no right to access or use the Services.
Please read these Terms carefully, and contact us if you have any questions.
Intellectual Property Rights
ijaipuria shall have the exclusive proprietary ownership and rights over all the content, information, material, trademarks, services marks, trade names and trade secrets, whether registered or unregistered, including but not limited to the software, text, images, graphics, video, script and audio or any other material available on the Services provided by us (“Contents”). The User acknowledges and agrees that all the Services and Content therein, including all associated intellectual property rights, are the exclusive property of ijaipuria.
- No Information or Content available on the Services shall be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from ijaipuria and nothing available on our Services shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to the ijaipuria, to the Users.
- Users shall use our Services only for there personal use and shall not use the Services for any commercial use. The use of our Services for any purpose other than the personal use by the User is prohibited.
- In the preparation of the Services and the Content therein, ijaipuria has made every effort to offer the most current, correct, and clearly expressed information possible. Nevertheless, inadvertent errors may occur. In particular, but without limiting anything here, ijaipuria shall not be responsible for any errors and accuracy of the information that may be contained on the Services or in the Content therein. ijaipuria makes no warranties or representations whatsoever regarding the quality, content, completeness, or adequacy of such information and data. The User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- ijaipuria reserves the right and discretion to modify, add, change or modify any Content or Services without giving any prior notice to the Users.
- Certain Contents in the Services may contain opinions and views. which may be the personal view of the experts and ijaipuria shall in no manner be responsible for such opinions and views.
- ijaipuria shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused to the hardware or any software, including any loss of data or effect on the processor, internet speed form the use of our Services.
- The User is not allowed to host, post, display, upload, modify, copy, transmit, publish, update, share or store the Information and/or Contents to ijaipuria which:
- is in violation of any applicable laws in force in India;
- endangers the national security, discloses state secrets, subverts state power and undermines state unification;
- destroys religious policies of the State, promotes malevolent cults and arcane superstitions;
- spreads obscenities, pornography, gambling, violence, terrorism, or abets crimes;
- infringes the intellectual property rights, trade secrets or other legal rights of others;
- harms the minor in any manner;
- deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; and
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
- The User agrees and understand that it shall not share, post, host or communicate any information or contents on our application website which includes points 7(b) to 7(i) above.
- The User shall not interfere with the Services in any manner, including stealing the resources of ijaipuria and unauthorized use of the Services.
- The User Shall not engage in any of the following activities using ijaipuria’s platform:
- access the computer information network or use computer information network resources without permission;
- delete, modify or add functions on the computer information network without permission;
- delete, modify or add the data and applications stored, processed or transmitted in the computer information network without permission;
- deliberately produce or disseminate computer viruses and other destructive programs; or
- other acts that endanger the security of computer information networks.
Persons who are ‘competent or capable’ of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to register for our Services. If a minor wish to register, subscribe or use our Services, then such use permissible only through the legal guardian or parents of such minor. In the event a minor utilizes our Services, it is assumed that such use is made available to the minor by the legal guardian or parents.
The User acknowledges and agrees that, to the maximum extent permitted by law, the entire risk arising out of its access to and use of our Services Content remains with you. Neither ijaipuria nor any other person or entity involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Services, or Content will be liable for any incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including loss of profits, loss of data or loss of goodwill, service interruption, computer damage or system failure or the cost of substitute products or services, or for any damages for personal or bodily injury or emotional distress arising out of or in connection with these terms or from the use of or inability to use of the Services or Content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), product liability or any other legal theory, and whether or not ijaipuria has been informed of the possibility of such damage, even if a limited remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ijaipuria, its officers, directors, employees, contractors, service providers and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from:
- Its use of and access of the Services;
- Its violation of any term of these Terms or any other policy of ijaipuria;
- Its violation of any third party right, including without limitation, claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights; or
- any claim that its use of the Services has caused damage to a third party.
This defense and indemnification obligation will survive these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire and exclusive understanding and agreement between ijaipuria and the Users regarding the Services. Further, these Terms supersede and replace any and all prior oral or written understandings or agreements between ijaipuria and the User regarding the Services.
Termination and Account Cancellation
If the User breaches any of the Terms, ijaipuria will have the right to suspend or disable your account and membership or terminate these Terms, at its sole discretion and without any prior notice to the User .
The User cannot assign or otherwise transfer the obligations under these Terms, or any right granted hereunder to any third party. The ijaipuria’s rights under these Terms are freely transferable by the ijaipuria to any third parties without the requirement of seeking the User’s consent.
Changes and amendments to the Terms
Unilaterally, from time to time, ijaipuria has the right to modify the Terms when necessary. If the User continues to use any of the Services after the Terms have been modified, it will be considered that they have agreed with all relevant changes. While using the Services, the User should check periodically for the latest revised contents and conscientiously abide by this Terms of the latest version of the individual service. If the User doesn’t approve the modification and content of the new amendment, he must immediately stop using the Services.
ijaipuria reserves the right to modify or interrupt services without further notice to the User. The User accepts that ijaipuria may exercise the right to modify or interrupt services, and ijaipuria will not need to be responsible to the user or third parties.
Arbitration and Governing Law
The validity, performance, interpretation and dispute settlement of this Terms and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with it shall be governed by the laws of India;
Any dispute arising out of the content or enforcement of this Terms shall first be settled by the concerned parties through friendly consultation. If the aforesaid dispute cannot be resolved by the parties within 30 (thirty) days of such dispute arising, then the dispute shall be resolved by way of arbitration pursuant to the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof. The seat and venue of the arbitration shall be at Delhi i.e. the place where the corporate office of ijaipuria is situated. Subject to aforesaid arbitration provisions, either party may initiate a lawsuit over such dispute in the relevant Court of India with jurisdiction at Delhi i.e. the place where the corporate office of ijaipuria is situated.
All notices served by ijaipuria shall be provided via email provided by the Users or as a general notification on the Services. Any notice to be provided to ijaipuria should be sent to:
|Name||Jaipuria Educational Services Private Limited|
|Address||62, A Arya Nagar, Alwar, Rajasthan|
The User acknowledges that, ijaipuria has given User a reasonable opportunity to review the Terms and that the User agreed to the Terms. ijaipuria provides the Terms so that the Users are aware of the terms and conditions that apply to use of the Services.
The information and contents published on our platform is meant for general information purpose only. The Services and Contents are provided on ‘as is’ basis without making any representation or warranties of any kind, either express or implied. ijaipuria may make improvements and/or changes herein at any time. ijaipuria makes no representations about the accuracy of the information contained in the documents and graphics on this web site for any purpose.
ijaipuria makes no warranty that Services or Content will meet your requirements or be available on an uninterrupted, secure, or error-free basis. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from our Services or Content, will create any warranty not expressly made herein. Therefore, any reliance you place on the information or Content available on our Services, is strictly at your own risk.
We will make every possible effort to keep the Services running smoothly. However, ijaipuria will be not liable if the Services are being temporarily unavailable due to any issues beyond our control.