132 learners just bought this course...
GST: The Complete Goods & Service Tax Course
About the Course
01 hr 33 mins
12 Month Access
This course can be taken up by students who are pursuing education in commerce or taxation and also by students who are from non-commerce backgrounds but wish to hone their skills and learn about the GST Concepts and use them for their business and professional use.
Yes, the course structure is designed in a way that it is easy for the students from non-commerce or non-tax background to understand the concepts of GST and implement them.
This course will help the learner to learn the basic concept of GST and GST Registration process in detail that can be used for your career or business.
Yes, There is a separate module designed on the GST Registration process where all the steps are mentioned along with a screenshot and a complete guide on the GST Registration process.
- Introduction 02:21 min
- What is GST? 11:11 min
- Need for GST 05:53 min
- Components of GST 06:18 min
- Tax Rates under GST 08:26 min
- GST Glossary 09:44 min
- ITC Mechanism in GST 05:50 min
- Taxable Person under GST 05:16 min
- Concept of Supply 09:02 min
- GST Registration 06:20 min
- Need & Liability for GST Registration 02:31 min
- Documents Required for Registration 07:57 min
- GST Registration Process 11:06 min
- GSTIN 03:30 min
- Cancellation & Revocation of GSTIN 02:37 min