220 learners just bought this course...
Solving Complex Problems
About the Course
Problem Solving is an intrinsic part of all organisations. Leaders and team members must engage and improve things to stay ahead of the competition. Solving business problems can be taxing, but business only grows from solving complex problems.
Problems allow you to do things better and different from your competitors. This ability to solve higher and higher problems distinguishes a good leader from a great leader.
Problem-solving also becomes very important for driving results in an organisation. By the end of this course, you will learn the different aspects of problem-solving, strategies, types, steps, techniques and barriers to problem-solving.
12 Month Access
- Managers, project managers and project team members
- Junior analysts and consultants
- Problem Solving for Leaders 03:30 min + PDF
- Self Reflection
- Scenario: 5 Why’s Lean Problem Solving 02:22 min
- Problem Solving Myths (I) 09:06 min + PDF
- Problem Solving Myths (II) 08:45 min + PDF
- Problem Solving – Strategies, Steps, Types and Approaches 14:10 min + PDF
- Scenario: Problem Solving Strategy 01:18 min
- Some Problem Solving Techniques09:09 min + PDF
- Barriers to Problem Solving 12:43 min + PDF
- Conclusion 2:18 min
- Key Points to Remember
- Feedback Form
- Course Assessment
Professor Ram Kumar has corporate experience working in EDUTECH, Matusushita and Centre for Environment Education, Ahmedabad. He is also a board member of Saath Charitable Trust based in Ahmedabad, India. He has a Post Graduate degree in Nuclear Physics and a Post Graduate Diploma in Management from IIM, Ahmedabad.
His passion for innovation has led him to author a book named ‘Politically Incorrect Children’s Stories’.
Prof Ram Kumar
Auction India Ltd, Empower Pragati Ltd