Public Speaking From Scratch
About the Course
12 Months Access
- Why Public Speaking1:02 min
- When Do We Need Public Speaking
- Types Of Public Speeches
- Formats Of Public Presence
- Parts Of Speech
- Process Breakdown
- The Begining
- The Body
- The End
- What Is A Story And Why Should It Be A Part Of Your Speech
- Painting A Picture For Your Audience
- Taking Your Audience On A Journey With You
- Mental Milestones
- Point Of View
- Non-verbal Cues – Hand Gestures, Tone & Pitch
- A Tiny Dot
- Greatest Friend/enemy
- The Frame Of Actions
- Test It Before
- Join Public Speaking Groups & Forums
- Why Should You Write The Speech
- Impromptu Speaking Practice
- Do Not Just Listen – Attempt
“I could speak confidently for the 1st time in front of investors” – Adarsh, Entrepreneur.
Entrepreneur and Public Speaking Coach
Anyone who wants to start their public speaking journey or wants to know what goes into becoming a confident public speaker should take this course.
There are no prerequisites; as long as you can read, write and speak English, you can take this course.
This course is designed for beginners to start their journey towards public speaking; you will learn what goes into constructing a speech, storytelling and a few vital tips and tricks for online and offline public speaking.
Whether you are a student, working professional, entrepreneur or anyone who wishes to start their public speaking journey, this course will help you to understand what actions you need to take, processes to follow, mistakes to avoid, and tips to excel at public speaking.
Apart from the obvious public speaking forums and stage, the other places are at any gathering or corporate presentations, even at parties or delivering toasts during informal events – public speaking skills are essential in every walk of life.