192 learners just bought this course...
How to Write a Will
About the Course
Writing a will is a must in these unpredictable times. Lack of a legal understanding may cause conflicting claims or problems for your survivors. This course helps you plan your inheritance considering the lawful provision in Indian law. By the end of this course, you will understand inheritance rules and how to make sure your money serves its purpose.
12 Months Access
A will is nothing but a legal document that spells your wishes regarding the distribution of your property.
Yes, you don’t need a lawyer; you can write one by yourself but make sure it meets legal requirements.
No, it is not necessary to be on a stamp paper. A plain paper is valid as long as it is signed by a testator and has been witnessed.
Any adult of sound mind and is free from fraud can make a will.
Writing a will ensures that your estate and money is distributed as per your wishes, avoiding unnecessary conflicts among your survivors/ relatives.
- Mid-career and senior-level executives
- Retired Professionals
- All those who want to ensure the safety of their estates and money
- Introduction 01:32 min
- Wills, Law and Succession 25:43 min + 2 PDF
- Self Reflection
- Heirs and Glossary 11:28 min + PDF
- Hindu Succession Law 09:24 min + PDF
- Muslim Succession Law 08:29 min + PDF
- Ms Shriya Maini answers FAQ
- Feedback Form