Guide to General Banking
About the Course
01 hr 50 mins
12 Months Access
- Introduction to Indian Banking 13:34
- Types of Banks 08:46
- Nationalization of Banks 10:51
- Role of RBI 13:48
- Banker’s Rights & Duties 09:44
- Types of Accounts & Their Characteristics 09:20
- Banking Services 07:47
- Payment & Settlement Systems 09:42
- E-Banking 11:03
- Introduction to Mobile Wallets 08:27
- Non-Performing Assets 06:47
Jyoti PeswaniFinancial Educator
This course can be taken up by students pursuing education in commerce and those from non-commerce backgrounds but wish to hone their skills and learn about the basic banking concepts and use them for their business and professional use.
Yes, the course structure is designed so that it is easy for students from non-commerce backgrounds to understand the concepts of banking and implement them as it is a service used by almost everyone, so prior education is optional.
This course will help the learner to learn the basic concept of banking in detail that can be used for your career or business
Yes. A separate module is designed on E-Banking, mobile wallets, payment systems, etc., so students can learn about the banking sector’s new banking products and technology.