Design Thinking for Innovation
390 learners just bought this course...
About the Course
03 hrs 05 mins
12 Months Access
Design thinking through a deep understanding of human/customer needs enables you to meet human/customer demands, thereby enriching your professional growth.
Yes, anybody who wants to create value through innovation can learn it.
Design thinking can be applied to any situation, both personal and professional.
First introduced as a novel way to approach business challenges, Design Thinking has been around since the 1950s. In the context of today’s modern world, Design Thinking revolves around a deep interest in developing an understanding of the people for whom we’re designing the products or services. It helps us observe and develop empathy with the target user. Finally, Design Thinking helps us in the process of questioning: questioning the problem, questioning the assumptions, and questioning the implications.
Design Thinking techniques and design strategies belong at every level of a business. Design thinking is for designers and creative employees, freelancers, and leaders who seek to infuse design thinking into every organisation, product, or service level to drive new alternatives for business and society.
- Founders, Entrepreneurs, CEO, COO, Managing Director, Chief Strategy Officer
- Senior Manager, Creative manager, Product head, R&D manager, Growth manager, Design engineer, Customer Relationship Manager
- Academician, Student
- Introduction to the Program 04:27 min
- Introduction to the Instructor 01:36 min
- Self Reflection
- Change Management in Design Thinking 04:22 min + PDF
- What is Design Thinking? 08:18 min + PDF
- Scenario 1: Design Thinking for Children’s Medicine 02:50 min
- Double Diamond Model of Design Thinking 04:04 min + PDF
- Design Thinking Stages: Problem Finding & Problem Solving 07:10 min + PDF
- Stanford: SAP and Ideo Model 03:34 min
- What is Empathy? 04:40 min
- Empathy: Real-Life Scenarios 09:14 min
- Empathy: Engaging Stakeholders 07:47 min
- Empathy: Canvas 09:27 min + PDF
- Empathy: Persona 10:06 min + PDF
- Empathy: Creating Journey Maps 04:55 min + PDF
- DIY Tools to use for Empathy 03:43 min + PDF
- Empathy: Canvas Creation 04:19 min + PDF
- Why do we need Design Thinking? 07:30 min + PDF
- Scenario 2: Creating Empathy Canvas 03:48 min
- Problem Articulation 07:18 min + PDF
- Ideation: Scamper 09:30 min + PDF
- Ideation: Scamper Substitute 08:35 min
- Ideation: Scamper Combine 05:39 min + PDF
- Ideation: Scamper Combine 04:45 min
- Prototyping 10:17 min + PDF
- Prototyping: How do we Prototype? 07:15 min + PDF
- Testing 11:07 min + PDF
- Implementing Design Thinking in Organisation 09:59 min
- Design Thinking: The Endnote 04:19 min
- Key Points to Remember Self Reading Material
- Feedback Form
- Course Assessment