238 learners just bought this course...
About the Course
05 hrs 30 mins
1 MCQ Practice Test
12 Month Access
- What Is Communication And Why Do We Need To Know About It? 4:44
- Characteristics And Processes 10:38
- Organizational Communication (Internal And External) 2:51
- Need And Purpose Of Communication 6:40
- Organizational Structure And Chain Of Commands 3:37
- Channels Of Communication: Formal/Informal 4:58
- Seven Cs To Effective Communication 10:39
- Barriers To Communication 26:23
- Ethics In Communication 8:26
- Business Etiquette Basics 9:10
- Role Of Critical Thinking And Creative Thinking In Effective Communication 14:06
- Emotional Quotient In Communication 6:51
- Communication In A Multicultural World 8:47
- Rumour 6:12
- De-Escalate Argument At Work 3:20
- What Is Feedback? 4:54
- Functions Of Feedback 3:36
- Purpose Of Feedback 2:59
- How To Give Feedback? 6:03
- How To Receive Feedback? 6:37
- Power Of Body Language/Paralinguistic Features 6:29
- Proxemics/Personal Space 1:24
- How Not To Miscommunicate? 10:21
- Listening And Thinking 4:03
- Barriers To Active Listening 6:39
- Tips For Active Listening 6:39
- Business Speaking Essentials 9:12
- Ten Commandments Of Effective Speaking 11:25
- Art Of Persuasion 6:16
- Art Of Negotiation 10:06
- Presentation 7:47
- Business Writing Essentials 8:15
- How To Write A Powerful Business Report 8:54
- How To Write An Effective Business Email 10:33
- How To Write A Clear Business Memo 5:01
- How To Format A Business Document 6:04
- Telephonic Conversation 11:20
- Effective Instant Messaging Technique 9:49
- Zoom, Google Meet, Ms. Teams Effective Hacks 7:31
- How To Handle Office Politics? 15:12
- Dealing With Bullying 8:22
Communication Mentor and Public Speaking Coach
Anyone who believes they want to grow in their career needs it. But, unfortunately, even being the best in technical aspects won’t give you any growth without having workplace communication skills.
It will equip you with all the necessary tools and understanding of professional communication at the workplace, the lack of which could hold you back at your office.
Ten modules contain dozens of chapters covering everything from body language to speaking, email writing to presentations, and much more.
Not at all. A deliberate attempt has been made to keep it as simple as possible.
Yes, keeping in mind the growing trend of video conferencing, a chapter has been dedicated to that.
It’s a well-balanced mix of both. The theory is needed to make sense of the practical application of the knowledge and vice-versa.
Going through the chapters is just a matter of five n a half hours, but applying the knowledge in professional life will give the actual results.
Yes, you can leave your comments in case of any doubt, and the expert shall get back to you.
Upon completing the payment process, you will receive an email confirmation from our team within 5 minutes. Then, you can use your login credentials to access the course on the Dashboard, where you can learn at your own pace and convenience.
Upon completing the course, you will receive a certificate of completion which you can download from your Dashboard.