Do you want to be a Super Salesperson like Ranbir Kapoor in ‘Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year?’
Yes, You can!!!
Sales has no boundary, as to how much you work and how much you can earn. You may earn loads of money in the form of salary as well as incentives. The incentives may come in many forms and so are the challenges; therefore in sales, you reap exactly what you sow.
But, sales is not an easy job. It requires a lot of grit, determination and planning.
So, to become successful in sales profession one needs to learn various aspects of Selling and Sales tricks of the trade, which can be achieved through ijaipuria’s online sales training program, delivered by Mr. Achal Rangaswamy, Renowned Sales Coach and Former President of Bell Ceramics Ltd.
In this 6 Hours Sales Program, you will learn about: –
- Sales: A Great Career Option
- What is Selling?
- Preparation for Career in Sales
- Why do Customers Buy?
- How to Create a Powerful Value Proposition?
- How to Uncover Needs?
And much more……
To know more, you may visit: www.ijaipuria.com
Complete your online Certification course on Sales
In the 21st century, things have changed dramatically, and so has selling. However, some of the basic challenges in Sales remain the same through ages. As Zig Ziglar says “Every sale has five basic obstacles: no need, no money, no hurry, no desire, no trust.” These five obstacles are still the same obstacles that every salesperson face today.
So, Let us look at the 7 Must-Have Qualities for becoming a Super Salesperson today. The same also answers the way, you need to address the five obstacles, as told by Zig Zigler.:
- Product Knowledge: Lack of product knowledge in the field is simply unacceptable. Establishing yourself as the subject matter expert is very crucial. It helps in building trust in your customers. For a Salesperson, a thorough product knowledge is a must, where your customers already have easy access to information about your products. A sales person without an extensive knowledge of the features, benefits, and disadvantages cannot make an effective pitch. That’s why you should be thoroughly aware about your product. It will help you convince your customers faster and trust your advice as the solution provider.
- Sales Presentations/Demo: Excellent sales presentations or demos also show that you are an expert and it builds a trust around your Organization or your Brand. Excellence in presenting and public speaking is one of the most desirable qualities in a sales person. Preparing your presentation or demos for a lively and impressive session is half the work done. Make sure your presentation is in state of art format and is interesting and engaging.
- Have the Hunger in the belly and Enthusiasm: Sales people need to stay hungry for success. They need to develop the appetite for closing deals, appetite for achieving targets. They need to stay motivated and remain hungry for more sales. As Eric Thomas says “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you will be successful”
- Be optimistic and have a phenomenal Sense of Humor: Selling is all about building connections and relationships. To be optimistic and have a presence of mind is a requirement in challenging world of sales. As Mike Kunkle, Vice President of Sales Effectiveness Services at SPARXiQ says “Top sales people… tend to be upbeat and radiate a sense of humor, fun and general positivity. While grounded in reality, they focus on what they can control, stay on course with optimism about what they can achieve and (don’t) let the rest drag them down”.
- Be a Good Listener: It is very important to be a good listener when you want to sell. To reach a mutually beneficial solution, you should understand the customer well and to understand the customer need, you have to listen attentively to their concerns. Listening attentively prevents goof ups like miscommunication and conflicts that could slow or turn away the process of selling.
- Empathize: Your customers want to know that you understand their problems and requirements. They want to be sure that you care about their problems and you have their best interest at heart. You should show them that you care more about their needs than your numbers and how your solution have their best interest at heart. As Jeffery Gitomer in ‘The little red book of selling’ says, “Sell to help the other person”.
- Business Communication: Communication is the backbone in sales. As a sales professional it is important that you have both excellent oral and written communication skills. Effective communication is crucial in closing deals and in maintaining a transparency in relationship with the existing and potential customers. Keep your pitch simple, short and transparent. Do not keep the customers on hold or waiting for long and do not make tall claims and promises you cannot keep.
These 7 Qualities for becoming a Super Salesperson are must and will take you far in your search for a fulfilling and a profitable career. It will take you places and will help you earn well, earn respect and facilitate growth in the organization.
To learn more on how to become a super sales person, Learn from the Sales Guru – Achal Rangaswamy, Renowned Sales Coach and Former Persident of Bell Ceramics Ltd. Simply log on to www.ijaipuria.com and join us for ‘The Sales Mastery’ Program.